Retire Better & Let Your Home Pay You Back
A Reverse Mortgage is simply a loan, but the payments accrue instead of being paid monthly. You get funds, and no monthly payments.
We are reverse mortgage experts.
Estate planning, trust fund considerations, medical care planning and power of attorney issues are often involved. This makes the use of a true qualified professional extremely important.
If you’re curious about how a Reverse Mortgage works and can help you, start by watching our short video on this page.
Why do people get a reverse mortgage?
- Strengthen your personal and financial independence.
- Minimal Income Requirements: The homeowner does not need to be working and the product is intended for borrowers who are typically retired. What is required is the ability to maintain the property and insurance and pay property taxes, which most borrowers would do anyway.
- You can never lose your home in foreclosure as long as you live in the home as your primary residence*.The loan is only paid off when the house is sold by you or your heirs, or all borrowers move out of the house. * Note continuing to pay property taxes, insurance, and maintain the integrity of the property is required.
- Keep your Medicare or Social Security benefits.
- Use it as a credit line and draw upon it as needed.
- Get all your cash right away.
- Get the best of both—get cash now and have a balance in reserve to use as a credit line.
How can I use the funds?
However you like. A reverse mortgage is simply another type of home loan, but payments accrue instead of being paid monthly. Common uses include…
- Hospital and Health Care costs. The biggest potential burden to Seniors can be offset with funds from a Reverse Mortgage
- Eliminate current mortgage payment burdens
- Home Improvements or Repair. You can use the funds to turn your home into the dream home you always wanted.
- Reduce burden on children. If your children are helping support you, you can relieve them of the burden with a Reverse Mortgage
- Gifts to heirs. You can help your children buy their first home, or send a grandchild to college
- Peace of Mind. A Reverse Line of Credit can be used for any future emergencies
Click on our Reverse Mortgage Calculator to see what you loan amounts and options you qualify for – or just give us a call! We can help in person, with no obligation and a quick friendly chat. Call now to learn more.
Are you Ready to Meet Morningstar mortgage?
Start a conversation today
You keep Your Home.
You can still pass on your home to children.
A common concern people have is that they’ll lose their home.
If you sell your home with a regular mortgage, the loan is paid off at closing, and any funds left over are given to you, the seller, after fees.
A reverse mortgage works the same way. You still need to pay your taxes and insurance – like any home loan. The mortgage becomes due when you sell the home, move out, or pass away. Heirs can then refinance it and keep it if they choose.
We Help Seniors Retire Better
Imagine a retirement on your terms.
Whether you want to pay off debt, or gift to grandchildren while around to enjoy it, or buy an RV or boat or other travel, or buy a 2nd home near children, or even just sleep soundly, knowing you’ve got cash flow options to cover your needs, we want to help.