ReverseMortgageLendingCenter.com respects the privacy and rights of its visitors. No effort is made to identify individuals without their knowledge.
- When a visitor requests pages from the StatCounter.com site, our Web servers automatically log the browser’s domain name, and IP address. This information is collected solely for statistical purposes and is not used to identify individuals.
- Personally identifiable information such as visitor’s name, telephone number, postal address and email address are technically impossible for StatCounter to collect and no attempt is made to do so. The information that is recorded consists of the date and time of visit, ip address, browser (e.g. Firefox 3.5), operating system version (e.g. Windows XP), screen resolution (e.g. 800×600), referring link, the current page url and the current page title.
- To enable ReverseMortgageLendingCenter.com to track whether a visitor has been to your website before (i.e. a first-time or returning visitor) we send a cookie to your visitors’ computer. This information is collected solely to improve the service we offer to you and statistical purposes and is not used to identify individuals.
- ReverseMortgageLendingCenter.com maintains a strict “no-spam” policy. Your e-mail address will not be sold to a third party.
Common Sense Privacy Policies:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our blogging products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.