Top 5 reasons to talk to us about a Brea Reverse Mortgage…
- Financial planning. The value of your home will move up or down regardless of the mortgage you have on it, if any. Why not rebalance some equity into other investments? See our example case studies for more options, or ask us, but one family pulled money out of their primary home to buy a 2nd home for cash near their grandchildren. No equity was lost – they just shifted it from one house to two, and enjoy a better quality of life to be near family.
- Cash is King. It’s always better to have liquid funds available and not need it, than the other way around.
- Clear out medical or other debts, and improve your quality of life. One couple had several thousands of dollars in dental work they’d put on a credit card, and were steadily paying down via social security, but that meant not visiting their children. With a reverse mortgage you’ll still leave the home to your kids if that’s what you choose, they’ll just have a small mortgage on it they can refinance or pay off.
- Stay out of a Nursing Home. By planning ahead with retrofitting and in-home care when you’re further along and need some help, a Brea Reverse Mortgage can help you by freeing up cash for this.
- Giving to family while you’re around to enjoy the transfer. A lot of well meaning families plan to leave their home to heirs – but by spreading this out over a number of years, you may be able to reduce the tax implications by staying below the annual gift-tax threshold, and you’re also able to have a hand in directing those funds toward grandkid’s college funds, travel together and more.
Next step: Schedule a free consultation with us about your Brea Reverse Mortgage and get some options. No pressure – just numbers to consider.
More about our city…
Brea is a city in Orange County, California, United States. The population was 35,410 at the 2000 census.
The city began as a center of crude oil production, was later propelled by citrus production, and is now an important retail center because of the enormous Brea Mall, and the recently redeveloped Brea Downtown